Is There Any Race to the Top of Productive Government Expenditures? Evidence from OECD Countries (1970-1997)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Natalie Tocci, 2008. "The EU and Conflict Resolution in Turkey and Georgia: Hindering EU Potential Through the Political Management of Contractual Relations," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46, pages 875-897, September.
More about this item
KeywordsComposition of government expenditure; convergence; economic integration; OECD;
- F53 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Agreements and Observance; International Organizations
- P51 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems - - - Comparative Analysis of Economic Systems
- H72 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Budget and Expenditures
- P45 - Economic Systems - - Other Economic Systems - - - International Linkages
- P44 - Economic Systems - - Other Economic Systems - - - National Income, Product, and Expenditure; Money; Inflation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:epe:journl:v:3:y:2005-2006:i:winter:p:29-52. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof.Dr.Sebastian Dullien). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/f1fhtde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .