No linealidades y ciclos asimétricos en el PIB colombiano
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Goldin, Claudia, 1992.
"Understanding the Gender Gap: An Economic History of American Women,"
Oxford University Press, number 9780195072709.
- Claudia Goldin, 1990. "Understanding the Gender Gap: An Economic History of American Women," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number gold90-1.
- Heckman, James, 2013. "Sample selection bias as a specification error," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 31(3), pages 129-137.
- Shields, Gail M & Shields, Michael P, 1989. "Family Migration and Nonmarket Activities in Costa Rica," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 38(1), pages 73-88, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pablo Mejia-Reyes & Denise Osborn & Marianne Sensier, 2010.
"Modelling real exchange rate effects on output performance in Latin America,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(19), pages 2491-2503.
- P Mejía-Reyes & D R Osborn & M Sensier, 2004. "Modelling Real Exchange Rate Effects on Output Performance in Latin America," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 35, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Pablo Mejía-Reyes, 1999. "Classical business cycles in Latin America: Turning points, asimmetries and international synchronisation," Estudios Económicos, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos, vol. 14(2), pages 265-297.
- Carolina Caicedo Marulanda & Jhon James Mora Rodríguez, 2011. "Comercio intraindustrial Colombia-Estados Unidos. El caso de los bienes altamente tecnológicos," REVISTA CUADERNOS DE ECONOMÍA, UN - RCE - CID, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:emx:esteco:v:12:y:1997:i:2:p:183-195. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rocío Contreras). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cecolmx.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.