Developers’ heterogeneity and real estate development timing options
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- The Value of Dirt: Introducing the Astor Index
by Jason Barr in Skynomics Blog on 2019-09-03 12:08:02
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lu, Chien-Lin & Liao, Wen-Chi & Peng, Chien-Wen, 2020. "Developers’ perspectives on timing to build: Evidence from microdata of land acquisition and development," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(C).
- Radoslaw Wolniak & Marcin Olkiewicz & Marta Szymczewska & Anna Olkiewicz, 2020. "The Functioning of the Real Estate Market: Dynamics of Price Formation and the Sale of Apartments," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(2), pages 281-307.
- Agung Wahyudi & Yan Liu & Jonathan Corcoran, 2021. "Simulating the impact of developersâ€™ capital possession on urban development across a megacity: An agent-based approach," Environment and Planning B, , vol. 48(2), pages 376-391, February.
- Korthals Altes, Willem K., 2019. "Planning initiative: Promoting development by the use of options in Amsterdam," Land Use Policy, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 13-21.
- Anna Olkiewicz & Radosław Wolniak & Marcin Olkiewicz & Martyna Szymczewska, 2020. "The Impact of Professional and Economic Activity on the Development of Apartments Market," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(1), pages 404-418.
More about this item
KeywordsExternalities; Competitive real estate market; Development timing options; Heterogeneous developers; Marginal cost on development; Urban land use;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:jpifpp:jpif-07-2016-0058. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.emerald.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Jade Turvey (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.emerald.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.