Decomposition of economic growth in Bulgaria by industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ers:journl:v:xx:y:2017:i:4a:p:707-729 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:touman:v:40:y:2014:i:c:p:137-140 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jolanda Hessels & Peter van der Zwan & Mark Sanders, 2013. "Entrepreneurial activity, industry orientation, and economic growth," Scales Research Reports H201307, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- repec:ers:journl:v:xx:y:2017:i:3b:p:679-693 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rosenkranz, Lydia & Seintsch, Björn & Dieter, Matthias, 2015. "Decomposition analysis of changes in value added. A case study of the sawmilling and wood processing industry in Germany," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 36-50.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic growth; National accounts programmes; Gross value; Gross domestic product; Welfare; Bulgaria;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:jespps:v:37:y:2010:i:2:p:219-227. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.