A multi-regional representation of China's agricultural sectors
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xiaoyun Liu & Xian Xin, 2011.
"Why Has China's Trade Grown So Fast? A Demand-Side Perspective,"
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade,
M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 47(1), pages 90-100, January.
- Xiaoyun Liu & Xian Xin, 2011. "Why Has China's Trade Grown So Fast? A Demand-Side Perspective," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(1), pages 90-100, January.
- Anping Chen & Nicolaas Groenewold, 2011.
"Regional Equality and National Development in China: Is There a Trade‐Off?,"
Growth and Change,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(4), pages 628-669, December.
- Anping Chen & Nicolaas Groenewold, 2009. "Regional Equality and National Development in China: Is There a Trade-Off?," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 09-21, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Terciane Sabadini Carvalho & Edson Paulo Domingues, 2016. "Controlling Deforestation In The Brazilian Amazon: Regional Economic Impacts And Land-Use Change," Anais do XLIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 43rd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 192, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
More about this item
KeywordsAgriculture; Research and development; Modelling; China;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:caerpp:v:1:y:2009:i:4:p:420-434. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.