Estimating the Effects of Formality on Mexican Informal Microfirms. A Joint Multivariate Approach
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Julio Cesar Leal Ordonez, 2014.
"Tax collection, the informal sector, and productivity,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 17(2), pages 262-286, April.
- Julio C. Leal-Ordoñez, 2013. "Tax Collection, The Informal Sector, and Productivity," Working Papers 2013-22, Banco de México.
- Julio Cesar Leal Ordonez, 2013. "Code and data files for "Tax collection, the informal sector, and productivity"," Computer Codes 11-242, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Antonio Baez-Morales, 2015.
"“Determinants of Micro Firm Informality in Mexican States 2008-2012”,"
AQR Working Papers
201509, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised Apr 2015.
- Antonio Baez-Morales, 2015. "“Determinants of Micro Firm Informality in Mexican States 2008-2012”," IREA Working Papers 201514, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised May 2015.
- M. Ali Choudhary & Saima Mahmood & Gylfi Zoega, 2015.
"Informal Labour Markets in Pakistan,"
BCAM Working Papers
1504, Birkbeck Centre for Applied Macroeconomics.
- M. Ali Choudhary & Saima Naeem & Gylfi Zoega, 2016. "Informal Labour Markets in Pakistan," Working Papers id:10937, eSocialSciences.
- Muhammad Ali Choudhary & Saima Naeem & Gylfi Zoega, 2016. "Informal Labour Markets in Pakistan," SBP Working Paper Series 75, State Bank of Pakistan, Research Department.
More about this item
Keywordsmicrofirm behavior; informal sector; Roy model; developing economies.;
- C3 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables
- D2 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations
- O12 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Microeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O17 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Formal and Informal Sectors; Shadow Economy; Institutional Arrangements
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:emc:ecomex:v:22:y:2013:i:4:p:441-463. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.