El modelo P* como indicador de la política monetaria en una economía con alta inflación
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ivana Komunjer, 2007.
"Asymmetric power distribution: Theory and applications to risk measurement,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(5), pages 891-921.
- Ivana Komunjer, 2004. "Asymmetric Power Distribution: Theory and Applications to Risk Measurement," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 44, Econometric Society.
- Hurd, Matthew & Salmon, Mark & Schleicher, Christoph, 2005.
"Using Copulas to Construct Bivariate Foreign Exchange Distributions with an Application to the Sterling Exchange Rate Index,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5114, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Matthew Hurd & Mark Salmon & Christoph Schleicher, 2007. "Using copulas to construct bivariate foreign exchange distributions with an application to the sterling exchange rate index," Bank of England working papers 334, Bank of England.
- Christoph Schleicher & Matthew Hurd & Mark Salmon, 2005. "Using Copulas to Construct Bivariate Foreign Exchange Distributions with an Application to the Sterling Exchange Rate Index," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 215, Society for Computational Economics.
- Roman Liesenfeld & Robert C. Jung, 2000.
"Stochastic volatility models: conditional normality versus heavy-tailed distributions,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., pages 137-160.
- Liesenfeld, Roman & Jung, Robert C., 1997. "Stochastic volatility models: Conditional normality versus heavy tailed distributions," Tübinger Diskussionsbeiträge 103, University of Tübingen, School of Business and Economics.
- Lorán Chollete & Andréas Heinen & Alfonso Valdesogo, 2009.
"Modeling International Financial Returns with a Multivariate Regime-switching Copula,"
Journal of Financial Econometrics,
Society for Financial Econometrics, vol. 7(4), pages 437-480, Fall.
- Loran , CHOLLETTE & Andreas , HEINEN & Alfonso , VALDESOGO, 2008. "Modelling international financial returns with a multivariate regime switching copula," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2008011, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- CHOLLETE, Loran & HEINEN, Andréas & VALDESOGO, Alfonso, 2008. "Modeling international financial returns with a multivariate regime switching copula," CORE Discussion Papers 2008013, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Chollete, Loran & Heinen, Andreas & Valdesogo, Alfonso, 2008. "Modeling International Financial Returns with a Multivariate Regime Switching Copula," MPRA Paper 8114, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chollete, Lorán & Heinen, Andréas & Valdesogo, Alfonso, 2008. "Modeling International Financial Returns with a Multivariate Regime Switching Copula," Discussion Papers 2008/3, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Christoph Schleicher & Mark Salmon & Matthew Hurd, 2005. "Using Copulas to Construct Bivariate Foreign Exchange Distributions with an Application to the Sterling Exchange Rate Index (Revised)," Working Papers wp05-14, Warwick Business School, Finance Group.
- Lucchetti, Riccardo, 2002. "Analytical Score for Multivariate GARCH Models," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 19(2), pages 133-143, April.
- François Longin, 2001. "Extreme Correlation of International Equity Markets," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 56(2), pages 649-676, April.
- Hsieh, David A, 1989. "Modeling Heteroscedasticity in Daily Foreign-Exchange Rates," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 7(3), pages 307-317, July.
- Joe, Harry & Hu, Taizhong, 1996. "Multivariate Distributions from Mixtures of Max-Infinitely Divisible Distributions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 240-265, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carlos A. Rodríguez Ramos, 2003. "The P* model as a general identity to analyze and forecast the behavior of the inflation rate in the economy of Puerto Rico," Econometrics 0302002, EconWPA.
- Rodríguez, Carlos A., 2004. "A P* Model of Inflation in Puerto Rico," MPRA Paper 41278, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elt:journl:v:64:y:1997:i:254:p:221-239. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rosa María González Mejía). General contact details of provider: http://www.fondodeculturaeconomica.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .