Entry Dynamics, Demand Shocks and Induced Productivity Fluctuations
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Savagar, Anthony, 2021.
"Measured productivity with endogenous markups and economic profits,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 133(C).
- Anthony Savagar, 2017. "Firm Dynamics, Dynamic Reallocation, Variable Markups, and Productivity Behaviour," Studies in Economics 1713, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Anthony Savagar, 2018. "Measured Productivity with Endogenous Markups and Economic Profits," Studies in Economics 1812, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Anthony Savagar, 2019. "Measured Productivity with Endogenous Markups and Economic Profits," 2019 Meeting Papers 819, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Savagar, Anthony & Dixon, Huw, 2020.
"Firm entry, excess capacity and endogenous productivity,"
European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 121(C).
- Huw Dixon & ANTHONY SAVAGAR, 2017. "The Effect of Firm Entry on Capacity Utilization and Macroeconomic Productivity," 2017 Meeting Papers 1130, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Savagar, Anthony & Dixon, Huw David, 2017. "Firm Entry, Excess Capacity and Aggregate Productivity," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2017/8, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
More about this item
- E2 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment
- E6 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ekn:ekonom:v:6:y:2003:i:2:p:115-146. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cyessea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Managing Editor The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Managing Editor to update the entry or send us the correct address (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cyessea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.