Deposit Insurance:Do we need it and why?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert J. Dijkstra & Michael G. Faure, 2011. "Compensating victims of bankrupted financial institutions: a law and economic analysis," Journal of Financial Regulation and Compliance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 19(2), pages 156-173, May.
- Arnold, Eva A. & Größl, Ingrid & Koziol, Philipp, 2016.
"Market discipline across bank governance models: Empirical evidence from German depositors,"
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 126-138.
- Arnold, Eva A. & Größl, Ingrid & Koziol, Philipp, 2015. "Market discipline across bank governance models: Empirical evidence from German depositors," Discussion Papers 13/2015, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Eva A. Arnold & Ingrid Größl & Philipp Koziol, 2015. "Market Discipline Across Bank Governance Models. Empirical Evidence from German Depositors," Macroeconomics and Finance Series 201502, University of Hamburg, Department of Socioeconomics.
- Shaddady, Ali & Moore, Tomoe, 2019. "Investigation of the effects of financial regulation and supervision on bank stability: The application of CAMELS-DEA to quantile regressions," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 96-116.
More about this item
- G2 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services
- E5 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
- K2 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law
- L5 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ekn:ekonom:v:1:y:1997:i:1:p:1-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cyessea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Managing Editor (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cyessea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.