Labor Supply, Disability Benefits and Mental Illness
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Steve J. Davis & John Haltiwanger, 1991. "Wage Dispersion Between and Within U.S. Manufacturing Plants, 1963-1986," NBER Working Papers 3722, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bound, John & Johnson, George, 1992. "Changes in the Structure of Wages in the 1980's: An Evaluation of Alternative Explanations," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(3), pages 371-392, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michele Campolieti & Morley Gunderson & Harry Krashinsky, 2007. "Labor Supply Decisions of Disabled Male Workers," Journal of Labor Research, Springer, vol. 28(3), pages 502-514, July.
- Judith A. Cook & Jane K. Burke-Miller & Dennis D. Grey, 2015. "Impact of Contingent Work on Subsequent Labor Force Participation and Wages of Workers with Psychiatric Disabilities," Mathematica Policy Research Reports dc9fe635fb3940d6a5740964f, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Judith A. Cook & Jane K. Burke-Miller & Dennis D. Grey, 2015. "Reasons for Job Separations Among People with Psychiatric Disabilities," Mathematica Policy Research Reports daa83bfb114348c39b9966d28, Mathematica Policy Research.
- repec:mpr:mprres:f04e33e27f994275b99d5fde53a20f57 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsDisability; Labor Supply; Policy;
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- J28 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Safety; Job Satisfaction; Related Public Policy
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eej:eeconj:v:25:y:1999:i:3:p:279-288. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Matheson, College of the Holy Cross). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eeaa1ea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.