The Neo-Pasinetti Theorem in Cambridge and Kaleckian Models of Growth and Distribution
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Javier López Bernardo & Engelbert Stockhammer & Félix López Martínez, 2016.
"A post Keynesian theory for Tobin’s in a stock-flow consistent framework,"
Journal of Post Keynesian Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(2), pages 256-285, April.
- Javier Lopez Bernardo & Engelbert Stockhammer & Felix Lopez Martinez, 2015. "A post-Keynesian theory for Tobin's q in a stock-flow consistent framework," Working Papers PKWP1509, Post Keynesian Economics Society (PKES).
- Eckhard Hein, 2010.
"Shareholder Value Orientation, Distribution And Growth-Short- And Medium-Run Effects In A Kaleckian Model,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(2), pages 302-332, May.
- Eckhard Hein, 2008. "Shareholder value orientation, distribution and growth – short- and medium-run effects in a Kaleckian model," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp120, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Hein, Eckhard, 2008. "Shareholder value orientation, distribution and growth - short- and medium-run effects in a Kaleckian model," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 930, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Eckhard Hein, 2009. "A (Post-) Keynesian perspective on "financialisation"," IMK Studies 01-2009, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Javier López-Bernardo & Félix López-Martínez & Engelbert Stockhammer, 2016.
"A Post-Keynesian Response to Piketty's ‘Fundamental Contradiction of Capitalism’,"
Review of Political Economy,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(2), pages 190-204, April.
- Javier Lopez Bernardo & Felix Lopez Martinez & Engelbert Stockhammer, 2014. "A Post-Keynesian response to Piketty's 'fundamental contradiction of capitalism'," Working Papers PKWP1411, Post Keynesian Economics Society (PKES).
- Eckhard Hein & Marc Lavoie & Till van Treeck, 2011.
"Some instability puzzles in Kaleckian models of growth and distribution: a critical survey,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 35(3), pages 587-612.
- Eckhard Hein & Marc Lavoie & Till van Treeck, 2008. "Some instability puzzles in Kaleckian models of growth and distribution: A critical survey," IMK Working Paper 19-2008, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Marc Lavoie & Wynne Godley, 2000.
"Kaleckian Models of Growth in a Stock-Flow Monetary Framework: A Neo-Kaldorian Model,"
0004049, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marc Lavoie & Wynne Godley, 2000. "Kaleckian Models of Growth in a Stock-Flow Monetary Framework: A Neo-Kaldorian Model," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_302, Levy Economics Institute.
- Eckhard Hein, 2012. "The Macroeconomics of Finance-Dominated Capitalism – and its Crisis," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14931.
- Alejandro Rodríguez Arana, 2015. "The share of wages in national income and its effects in the short and long run economic activity and growth," Working Papers 0215, Universidad Iberoamericana, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsDistribution; Growth; Profits;
- E13 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Neoclassical
- O41 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
- D33 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Factor Income Distribution
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eej:eeconj:v:24:y:1998:i:4:p:417-434. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Matheson, College of the Holy Cross). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eeaa1ea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.