Other Things Equal
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Deirdre N. McCloskey, 1995. "Other Things Equal," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 21(4), pages 551-553, Fall.
- Donald N. McCloskey, 1994. "Other Things Equal," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 20(4), pages 479-481, Fall.
- Donald N. McCloskey, 1992. "Other Things Equal," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 18(3), pages 359-361, Summer.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robinson, James C. & Luft, Harold S., 1985. "The impact of hospital market structure on patient volume, average length of stay, and the cost of care," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 333-356, December.
- David S. Salkever & Donald M. Steinwachs & Agnes Rupp, 1985. "Hospital Cost and Efficiency Under Per Service and Per Case Payment in Maryland: A Tale of the Carrot and the Stick," NBER Working Papers 1633, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nicholas Balabkins, 2001. "The Past as Prologue: An Economist's Tentative Prognosis for the New Millennium," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 123-133, September.
More about this item
- A20 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eej:eeconj:v:18:y:1992:i:2:p:237-239. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Matheson, College of the Holy Cross). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eeaa1ea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .