Expatriate compensation in historical perspective
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Marjorie A Lyles & Jane E Salk, 1996. "Knowledge Acquisition from Foreign Parents in International Joint Ventures: An Empirical Examination in the Hungarian Context," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 27(4), pages 877-903, December.
- Marjorie A Lyles & Jane E Salk, 1996. "Knowledge Acquisition from Foreign Parents in International Joint Ventures: An Empirical Examination in the Hungarian Context," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 27(5), pages 877-903, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alqhtani, Khaled Mohammed Author_Email: firstname.lastname@example.org & Raja Irfan Sabir, 2011. "Challenges For Establishing Foreign Multinational Companies In Western Market," 2nd International Conference on Business and Economic Research (2nd ICBER 2011) Proceeding 2011-577, Conference Master Resources.
- Eugenia Sánchez Vidal, M & Valle, Raquel Sanz & Isabel Barba Aragón, M, 2007. "Antecedents of repatriates' job satisfaction and its influence on turnover intentions: Evidence from Spanish repatriated managers," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(12), pages 1272-1281, December.
- Nicola D. Coniglio & Rezart Hoxhaj & Adnan Seric, 2017. "The demand for foreign workers by foreign firms: evidence from Africa," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 153(2), pages 353-384, May.
- Cascio, Wayne F. & Boudreau, John W., 2016. "The search for global competence: From international HR to talent management," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 103-114.
- Kostova, Tatiana & Marano, Valentina & Tallman, Stephen, 2016. "Headquarters–subsidiary relationships in MNCs: Fifty years of evolving research," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 176-184.
- Tan, Danchi & Mahoney, Joseph T., 2002. "An Empirical Investigation of Expatriate Utilization: Resource-Based, Agency, and Transaction Costs Perspectives," Working Papers 02-0129, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Business.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:worbus:v:32:y:1997:i:2:p:118-132. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/620401/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .