The length of the infant industry period: Evidence from the engineering industry in South Korea
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- João Prates Romero & Elton Freitas & Gustavo Britto & Clara Coelho, 2015. "The Great Divide: The Paths of Industrial Competitiveness in Brazil and South Korea," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG 519, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Gustavo Britto & João Prates Romero & Elton Freitas & Marcelo Tonne & Clara Coelho, 2015. "Competitividade industrial, complexidade e intensidade tecnológica em Portugal," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG 522, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Fleury, Afonso, 1995. "Quality and productivity in the competitive strategies of Brazilian industrial enterprises," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 73-85, January.
- Kibritçioğlu, Aykut, 1996.
"Friedrich List'in Bebek Endüstriler Tezi
[Friedrich List's Infant Industry Argument]," MPRA Paper 2549, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lee, Jaymin, 1997. "The maturation and growth of infant industries: The case of Korea," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(8), pages 1271-1281, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:21:y:1993:i:3:p:407-419. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .