Inflation, interest rate policy, and currency substitutions in developing economies: A discussion of some major issues
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Xinshen DIAO & Terry L. ROE & A. Erinç YELDAN, 1999.
"How Fiscal Mismanagement May Impede Trade Reform: Lessons From An Intertemporal, Multi-Sector General Equilibrium Model For Turkey,"
The Developing Economies,
Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 37(1), pages 59-88, March.
- Diao, Xinshen & Roe, Terry L. & Yeldan, A. Erinc, 1998. "How Fiscal (Mis)-Management May Impede Trade Reform: Lessons From an Intertemporal, Multi-Sector General Equilibrium Model for Turkey," Bulletins 7459, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
- Gerken, Egbert, 1983. "Diversification and stabilization in a resource-exporting country," Kiel Working Papers 178, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Gustavo Suárez R., 1999. "Tecnología de transacciones endógena y los costos de la inflación," Ensayos sobre Política Económica, Banco de la Republica de Colombia, vol. 0(35), pages 55-85, Junio.
- Gustavo Suárez, 1999. "Tecnología De Transacciones Endógena Y Los Costos De La Inflación," ENSAYOS SOBRE POLÍTICA ECONÓMICA, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ESPE, issue 35, pages 55-85, June.
- Gustavo Suárez, 1999. "Tecnología de Transacciones Endógena y los Costos de la Inflación," Borradores de Economia 119, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Gustavo Suárez, 1999. "Tecnología De Transacciones Endógena Y Los Costos De La Inflación," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 003545, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- AfDB AfDB, 2002. "Working Paper 71 - Exchange Rate Policy and Currency Substitution: The Case of Africa’s Emerging Economies," Working Paper Series 2284, African Development Bank.
- Özbilgin, Murat H., 2012. "Currency substitution, inflation, and welfare," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 99(2), pages 358-369.
- Sibert, Anne & Liu, Lihong, 1998. "Government finance with currency substitution," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 155-172, February.
- Lihong Liu & Anne Sibert, 1996. "Government Finance with Currency Substitution," Archive Discussion Papers 9609, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- AfDB AfDB, 2002. "Working Paper 71 - Exchange Rate Policy and Currency Substitution: The Case of Africa’s Emerging Economies," Working Paper Series 2204, African Development Bank.
- Fridman Alla & Verbetsky Aleksey, 2001. "Currency Substitution in Russia," EERC Working Paper Series 01-05e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:10:y:1982:i:9:p:781-789. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed