Passenger terminal design
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bruinsma, F. & Nijkamp, P. & Rietveld, P., 1990. "Infrastructure and metropolitan development in an international perspective : survey and methodological exploration," Serie Research Memoranda 0056, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Reinhold, Annika & Niemeier, Hans-Martin & Kamp, Vanessa & MÃ¼ller, JÃ¼rgen, 2010. "An evaluation of yardstick regulation for European airports," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, pages 74-80.
- Kim, Tae Hyun & Wu, Cheng-Lung & Koo, Tae-Ryang, 2017. "Implications of the ageing society and internationalisation for airport services: A perspective on passenger demand for personal space at airport terminals," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, pages 84-92.
- Brunetta, Lorenzo & Righi, Luca & Andreatta, Giovanni, 1999.
"An operations research model for the evaluation of an airport terminal: SLAM (simple landside aggregate model),"
Journal of Air Transport Management,
Elsevier, pages 161-175.
- Reynolds-Feighan, Aisling & Button, Kenneth J., 1999. "An Assessment of the Capacity and Congestion levels at European Airports," ERSA conference papers ersa99pa241, European Regional Science Association.
- Wu, Paul Pao-Yen & Mengersen, Kerrie, 2013. "A review of models and model usage scenarios for an airport complex system," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, pages 124-140.
- KIyIldI, R. Koray & Karasahin, M., 2008. "The capacity analysis of the check-in unit of Antalya Airport using the fuzzy logic method," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 610-619, May.
- Huang, PoTsang B. & Yu, Tsung-Ying & Chou, Yuan-ju & Lin, Yi-Ching, 2016. "Simulation method for dispatching national border security manpower to mitigate manpower shortage," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, pages 43-51.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transa:v:26:y:1992:i:1:p:27-35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/547/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.