Network neutrality and difference in efficiency among Internet application service providers: A meta-frontier analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lee, Daeho & Kim, Yong-Hwa, 2014. "Empirical evidence of network neutrality – The incentives for discrimination," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 1-9.
- Sombat Singkharat & Aree Wiboonpongse & Yaovarate Chaovanapoonphol, 2012. "Efficiency of improved peeled longan drying technology in Thailand: A metafrontier approach," The Empirical Econometrics and Quantitative Economics Letters, Faculty of Economics, Chiang Mai University, vol. 1(3), pages 19-32, September.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:5:p:469:d:69883 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yang, Anhyuk & Lee, Daeho & Hwang, Junseok & Shin, Jungwoo, 2013. "The influence of regulations on the efficiency of telecommunications operators: A meta-frontier analysis," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 1071-1082.
- Liao, Chun-Hsiung & Lien, Chun-Yu, 2012. "Measuring the technology gap of APEC integrated telecommunications operators," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 989-996.
- Kyoungsun Lee & Yuri Park & Daeho Lee, 2016. "Effect of the ICT Ecosystem Structure on the Sustainable Growth of ICT Firms: A Metafrontier Analysis on China, South Korea, the United States, and Japan," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(5), pages 1-9, May.
More about this item
KeywordsNetwork neutrality Efficiency Meta-frontier function Internet application Internet service provider;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:telpol:v:35:y:2011:i:8:p:764-772. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30471/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .