Factors of broadband development and the design of a strategic policy framework
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Haucap, Justus & Heimesho, Ulrich & Lange, Mirjam R. J., 2014.
"The impact of tariff diversity on broadband diffusion: An empirical analysis,"
20th ITS Biennial Conference, Rio de Janeiro 2014: The Net and the Internet - Emerging Markets and Policies
106898, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Haucap, Justus & Heimeshoff, Ulrich & Lange, Mirjam R. J., 2014. "The impact of tariff diversity on broadband diffusion: An empirical analysis," 25th European Regional ITS Conference, Brussels 2014 101403, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Haucap, Justus & Heimeshoff, Ulrich & Lange, Mirjam R. J., 2014. "The impact of tariff diversity on broadband diffusion: An empirical analysis," DICE Discussion Papers 156, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Pratompong Srinuan & Chalita Srinuan & Erik Bohlin, 2011. "The Mobile Broadband and Fixed Broadband Battle in Swedish Market: Complementary or substitution?," RSCAS Working Papers 2011/36, European University Institute.
- Yamakawa, Peter & Cadillo, Gloria & Tornero, Rubén, 2012. "Critical factors for the expansion of broadband in developing countries: The case of Peru," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 560-570.
- Maria Concepcion GARCIA-JIMENEZ & Jose Luis GOMEZ-BARROSO, 2009. "Universal Service in a Broader Perspective: The European Digital Divide," Informatica Economica, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 13(2), pages 155-165.
- Lin, Mao-Shong & Wu, Feng-Shang, 2013. "Identifying the determinants of broadband adoption by diffusion stage in OECD countries," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 241-251.
- Shin, Dong-Hee & Jung, Jaemin, 2012. "Socio-technical analysis of Korea's broadband convergence network: Big plans, big projects, big prospects?," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 579-593.
- Haucap, Justus & Heimeshoff, Ulrich, 2017. "Ordnungspolitik in der digitalen Welt," DICE Ordnungspolitische Perspektiven 90, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Sangwon Lee & Justin S. Brown, 2008. "The Diffusion of Fixed Broadband: An Empirical Analysis," Working Papers 08-19, NET Institute, revised Sep 2008.
- Lee, Jong-Ho & Garrett, Tony C. & Self, Donald R. & Findley Musgrove, Carolyn S. (Casey), 2012. "Expressive versus instrumental functions on technology attractiveness in the UK and Korea," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(11), pages 1600-1605.
More about this item
KeywordsBroadband Access Usage Factor analysis Policy Strategic framework;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:telpol:v:32:y:2008:i:2:p:101-115. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30471/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.