Telecommunications in developing countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David, Oladipo Olalekan, 2019. "Nexus between telecommunication infrastructures, economic growth and development in Africa: Panel vector autoregression (P-VAR) analysis," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(8), pages 1-1.
- Michael Hobday, 1985. "The Impact of Microelectronics on Developing Countries: The Case of Brazilian Telecommunications," Development and Change, International Institute of Social Studies, vol. 16(2), pages 313-340, April.
- Ward, Michael R. & Zheng, Shilin, 2016. "Mobile telecommunications service and economic growth: Evidence from China," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 89-101.
- Michael Enowbi Batuo, 2015.
"The role of telecommunications infrastructure in the regional economic growth of Africa,"
Journal of Developing Areas, Tennessee State University, College of Business, vol. 49(1), pages 313-330, January-M.
- Enowbi Batuo, Michael, 2008. "The Role of Telecommunication Infrastructure in the Regional Economic Growth of Africa," MPRA Paper 12431, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 Oct 2008.
- Enowbi Batuo, Michael, 2008. "The Role of Telecommunication Infrastructure in the Regional Economic Growth of Africa," MPRA Paper 19133, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anusua Datta & Sumit Agarwal, 2004. "Telecommunications and economic growth: a panel data approach," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(15), pages 1649-1654.
- Díaz, Luis & Andonova, Veneta Stefanova, 2007. "Political institutions and the development of telecommunications," Working Papers 2072/4176, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:telpol:v:1:y:1977:i:4:p:289-297. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30471/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30471/description#description .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.