The complementary nature of technological capabilities: Measurement and robustness issues
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bruno Brandão Fischer & Maxim Kotsemir & Dirk Meissner & Ekaterina Streltsova, 2020.
"Patents for evidence-based decision-making and smart specialisation,"
The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 45(6), pages 1748-1774, December.
- Bruno Brandao Fischer & Maxim Kotsemir & Dirk Meissner & Ekaterina Streltsova, 2018. "Patents For Evidence-Based Decision-Making And Smart Specialization," HSE Working papers WP BRP 86/STI/2018, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Hajek, Petr & Henriques, Roberto & Hajkova, Veronika, 2014. "Visualising components of regional innovation systems using self-organizing maps—Evidence from European regions," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 197-214.
- Cerulli, Giovanni, 2014. "The Impact of Technological Capabilities on Invention: An Investigation Based on Country Responsiveness Scores," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 147-165.
- Juan A. Martínez-Román & Isidoro Romero, 2017. "Determinants of innovativeness in SMEs: disentangling core innovation and technology adoption capabilities," Review of Managerial Science, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 543-569, July.
- Turel, Ofir & Liu, Peng & Bart, Chris, 2019. "Is board IT governance a silver bullet? A capability complementarity and shaping view," International Journal of Accounting Information Systems, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 32-46.
More about this item
KeywordsComposite indicators; Technological capabilities; Substitutability vs. complementarity; Concave mean; Sensitivity analysis;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:tefoso:v:79:y:2012:i:5:p:875-887. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/journal/00401625 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.