A note on the Bickel-Rosenblatt test in autoregressive time series
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lee, Sangyeol & Na, Seongryong, 2002. "On the Bickel-Rosenblatt test for first-order autoregressive models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 23-35, January.
- Hall, Peter, 1984. "Central limit theorem for integrated square error of multivariate nonparametric density estimators," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 1-16, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hira Koul & Nao Mimoto & Donatas Surgailis, 2013. "Goodness-of-fit tests for long memory moving average marginal density," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 76(2), pages 205-224, February.
- Hira Koul & Nao Mimoto, 2012. "A goodness-of-fit test for GARCH innovation density," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 75(1), pages 127-149, January.
- Nadine Hilgert & Bruno Portier, 2012. "Strong uniform consistency and asymptotic normality of a kernel based error density estimator in functional autoregressive models," Statistical Inference for Stochastic Processes, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 105-125, July.
- Mimoto, Nao, 2008. "Convergence in distribution for the sup-norm of a kernel density estimator for GARCH innovations," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(7), pages 915-923, May.
- Holzmann, Hajo, 2008. "Testing parametric models in the presence of instrumental variables," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(6), pages 629-636, April.
- repec:eee:stapro:v:139:y:2018:i:c:p:95-102 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsAutoregressive process Goodness-of-fit test Nonparametric density estimation Asymptotic distribution under fixed alternatives;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:74:y:2005:i:3:p:221-234. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.