Some conditional crossing results of Brownian motion over a piecewise-linear boundary
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- De Dominicis, Rodolfo, 1983. "Asymptotic normal distribution of multidimensional statistics of dependent random variables," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 302-309, June.
- Ellis, Richard S. & Wang, Kongming, 1990. "Limit theorems for the empirical vector of the Curie-Weiss-Potts model," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 59-79, June.
- Wang, Kongming, 1994. "Solutions of the variational problem in the Curie--Weiss--Potts model," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 245-252, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abundo, Mario, 2012. "An inverse first-passage problem for one-dimensional diffusions with random starting point," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 7-14.
- Abundo, Mario, 2013. "The double-barrier inverse first-passage problem for Wiener process with random starting point," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 83(1), pages 168-176.
- Klepper, Steven & Thompson, Peter, 2010. "Disagreements and intra-industry spinoffs," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 526-538, September.
- Bischoff, Wolfgang & Hashorva, Enkelejd, 2005. "A lower bound for boundary crossing probabilities of Brownian bridge/motion with trend," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 74(3), pages 265-271, October.
- Atkinson, Michael P. & Singham, Dashi I., 2015. "Multidimensional hitting time results for Brownian bridges with moving hyperplanar boundaries," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 85-92.
More about this item
KeywordsBoundary-crossing probability First-passage-time Piecewise-linear boundary;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:58:y:2002:i:2:p:131-145. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .