On convergence rates for quadratic errors in kernel hazard estimation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Vieu, Philippe, 1991. "Quadratic errors for nonparametric estimates under dependence," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 324-347, November.
- del Rio, Alejandro Quintela, 1996. "Comparison of bandwidth selectors in nonparametric regression under dependence," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 563-580, May.
- Kim, T. Y. & Cox, D. D., 1995. "Asymptotic Behaviors of Some Measures of Accuracy in Nonparametric Curve Estimation with Dependent Observations," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 67-93, April.
- Kim, Tae Yoon & Cox, Denis D., 1997. "A Study on Bandwidth Selection in Density Estimation under Dependence," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 190-203, August.
- Marron, James Stephen & Härdle, Wolfgang, 1986. "Random approximations to some measures of accuracy in nonparametric curve estimation," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 91-113, October.
- Cox, Dennis D. & Kim, Tae Yoon, 1995. "Moment bounds for mixing random variables useful in nonparametric function estimation," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 151-158, March.
- Hall, Peter, 1984. "Central limit theorem for integrated square error of multivariate nonparametric density estimators," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 1-16, February.
More about this item
KeywordsKernel estimation Hazard and distribution functions Quadratic errors Mixing processes;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:57:y:2002:i:3:p:231-241. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.