Quadratic errors for nonparametric estimates under dependence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Quintela-del-Rio, Alejandro, 2007. "Plug-in bandwidth selection in kernel hazard estimation from dependent data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(12), pages 5800-5812, August.
- É. Youndjé & P. Sarda & P. Vieu, 1996. "Optimal smooth hazard estimates," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 5(2), pages 379-394, December.
- Orbe Mandaluniz, Susan & Ferreira García, María Eva & Rodríguez Poo, Juan M., 2001. "Nonparametric estimation of time varying parameters under shape restrictions," BILTOKI 2001-02, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Economía Aplicada III (Econometría y Estadística).
- Liebscher E., 2001. "Estimation Of The Density And The Regression Function Under Mixing Conditions," Statistics & Risk Modeling, De Gruyter, vol. 19(1), pages 9-26, January.
- Estévez-Pérez, Graciela, 2002. "On convergence rates for quadratic errors in kernel hazard estimation," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 57(3), pages 231-241, April.
- Liebscher, Eckhard, 1996. "Strong convergence of sums of [alpha]-mixing random variables with applications to density estimation," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 69-80, December.
- Rachdi, Mustapha & Laksaci, Ali & Demongeot, Jacques & Abdali, Abdel & Madani, Fethi, 2014. "Theoretical and practical aspects of the quadratic error in the local linear estimation of the conditional density for functional data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 53-68.
- Vieu, Philippe & Sperlich, Stefan & Rodriguez Poo, Juan M., 2000. "Semiparametric estimation of weak and strong separable models," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS 10064, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- F. Ferraty & A. Goia & E. Salinelli & P. Vieu, 2013. "Functional projection pursuit regression," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 22(2), pages 293-320, June.
- Xia, Yingcun & Li, W. K., 2002. "Asymptotic Behavior of Bandwidth Selected by the Cross-Validation Method for Local Polynomial Fitting," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 83(2), pages 265-287, November.
- Bosq, Denis, 1995. "Optimal asymptotic quadratic error of density estimators for strong mixing or chaotic data," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 339-347, March.
- Orbe, Susan & Ferreira, Eva & Rodriguez-Poo, Juan, 2005. "Nonparametric estimation of time varying parameters under shape restrictions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 126(1), pages 53-77, May.
More about this item
Keywordsfunctional estimation kernel methods [alpha]-mixing condition quadratic errors;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:39:y:1991:i:2:p:324-347. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.