Estimation of a parameter vector restricted to a cone
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fourdrinier, Dominique & Strawderman, William E., 1996. "A Paradox Concerning Shrinkage Estimators: Should a Known Scale Parameter Be Replaced by an Estimated Value in the Shrinkage Factor?," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 109-140, November.
- Cellier, D. & Fourdrinier, D., 1995. "Shrinkage Estimators under Spherical Symmetry for the General Linear Model," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 338-351, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dominique Fourdrinier & William Strawderman & Martin Wells, 2006. "Estimation of a Location Parameter with Restrictions or “vague information” for Spherically Symmetric Distributions," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 58(1), pages 73-92, March.
- Amirdjanova, Anna & Woodroofe, Michael, 2004. "Shrinkage estimation for convex polyhedral cones," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 87-94, October.
- Tsukuma Hisayuki, 2009. "Shrinkage estimation in elliptically contoured distribution with restricted parameter space," Statistics & Risk Modeling, De Gruyter, vol. 27(1), pages 25-35, November.
- Hisayuki Tsukuma, 2012. "Simultaneous estimation of restricted location parameters based on permutation and sign-change," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 53(4), pages 915-934, November.
More about this item
KeywordsStein Estimation Minimaxity Restricted parameter spaces;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:56:y:2002:i:2:p:121-129. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .