Estimation of a parameter vector restricted to a cone
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fourdrinier, Dominique & Strawderman, William E., 1996. "A Paradox Concerning Shrinkage Estimators: Should a Known Scale Parameter Be Replaced by an Estimated Value in the Shrinkage Factor?," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 109-140, November.
- Cellier, D. & Fourdrinier, D., 1995. "Shrinkage Estimators under Spherical Symmetry for the General Linear Model," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 338-351, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dominique Fourdrinier & William Strawderman & Martin Wells, 2006. "Estimation of a Location Parameter with Restrictions or “vague information” for Spherically Symmetric Distributions," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 58(1), pages 73-92, March.
- Amirdjanova, Anna & Woodroofe, Michael, 2004. "Shrinkage estimation for convex polyhedral cones," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 87-94, October.
- Tsukuma Hisayuki, 2009. "Shrinkage estimation in elliptically contoured distribution with restricted parameter space," Statistics & Risk Modeling, De Gruyter, vol. 27(1), pages 25-35, November.
- Hisayuki Tsukuma, 2012. "Simultaneous estimation of restricted location parameters based on permutation and sign-change," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 53(4), pages 915-934, November.
More about this item
KeywordsStein Estimation Minimaxity Restricted parameter spaces;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:56:y:2002:i:2:p:121-129. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.