On conditional compactly uniform pth-order integrability of random elements in Banach spaces
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cuesta, Juan A. & Matrán, Carlos, 1988. "Strong convergence of weighted sums of random elements through the equivalence of sequences of distributions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 311-322, May.
- Hu, Tien-Chung & Cabrera, Manuel Ordóñez & Volodin, Andrei I., 2001. "Convergence of randomly weighted sums of Banach space valued random elements and uniform integrability concerning the random weights," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 155-164, January.
- Rosalsky, Andrew & Sreehari, M., 1998. "On the limiting behavior of randomly weighted partial sums," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 403-410, November.
- Gut, Allan, 1992. "The weak law of large numbers for arrays," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 49-52, May.
- Sung, Soo Hak, 1999. "Weak law of large numbers for arrays of random variables," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 293-298, April.
More about this item
KeywordsRandom elements Randomly weighted sums Conditional compactly uniform pth-order integrability Conditional tightness Conditional uniform integrability Bounded approximation property Schauder basis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:55:y:2001:i:3:p:301-309. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.