Rates of convergence of autocorrelation estimates for autoregressive Hilbertian processes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cardot, Hervé & Ferraty, Frédéric & Sarda, Pascal, 1999. "Functional linear model," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 11-22, October.
- Philippe C. Besse, 2000. "Autoregressive Forecasting of Some Functional Climatic Variations," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 27(4), pages 673-687.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Álvarez-Liébana, J. & Bosq, D. & Ruiz-Medina, M.D., 2017. "Asymptotic properties of a component-wise ARH(1) plug-in predictor," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 155(C), pages 12-34.
- Álvarez-Liébana, Javier & Bosq, Denis & Ruiz-Medina, María D., 2016. "Consistency of the plug-in functional predictor of the Ornstein–Uhlenbeck process in Hilbert and Banach spaces," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 12-22.
- Ying Chen & Wolfgang K. Härdle & Wee Song Chua, 2016. "Forecasting Limit Order Book Liquidity Supply-Demand Curves with Functional AutoRegressive Dynamics," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2016-025, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Ruiz-Medina, M.D. & Salmeron, R. & Angulo, J.M., 2007. "Kalman filtering from POP-based diagonalization of ARH(1)," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(10), pages 4994-5008, June.
More about this item
KeywordsHilbert space Autoregressive processes Estimation Rate of convergence Functional data;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:55:y:2001:i:3:p:281-291. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.