Model checks under random censorship
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- K. Auinger, 1990. "Quasi goodness of fit tests for lifetime distributions," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 37(1), pages 97-116, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Delgado, Miguel A. & Hidalgo, Javier & Velasco, Carlos, 2005.
"Distribution free goodness-of-fit tests for linear processes,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
6840, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Miguel A. Delgado & Javier Hidalgo & Carlos Velasco, 2005. "Distribution Free Goodness-of-Fit Tests for Linear Processes," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series 482, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Can, S.U. & Einmahl, John & Laeven, R.J.A., 2017. "Asymptotically Distribution-Free Goodness-of-Fit Testing for Copulas," Discussion Paper 2017-052, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Delgado, Miguel A. & Stute, Winfried, 2008. "Distribution-free specification tests of conditional models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 143(1), pages 37-55, March.
- Li, Gang & Sun, Yanqing, 2000. "A simulation-based goodness-of-fit test for survival data," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 47(4), pages 403-410, May.
- Zhang, Chun-Xia & Mei, Chang-Lin & Zhang, Jiang-She, 2007. "An empirical study of a test for polynomial relationships in randomly right censored regression models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(12), pages 6543-6556, August.
More about this item
KeywordsRandom censorship Model check Distribution-free test;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:32:y:1997:i:3:p:249-259. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.