On measures of association as measures of positive dependence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Krajka, A., 1998. "On the class of g-monotone dependence functions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 213-227, August.
- Aloysius Siow, 2015.
"Testing Becker's Theory of Positive Assortative Matching,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 33(2), pages 409-441.
- Aloysius Siow, 2009. "Testing Becker's Theory of Positive Assortative Matching," Working Papers tecipa-356, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Fang, Hong-Bin & Fang, Kai-Tai & Kotz, Samuel, 2002. "The Meta-elliptical Distributions with Given Marginals," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 1-16, July.
- Lai, C. D. & Xie, M., 2000. "A new family of positive quadrant dependent bivariate distributions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 46(4), pages 359-364, February.
- Stoyanov, Jordan, 1995. "Dependency measure for sets of random events or random variables," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 13-20, April.
More about this item
KeywordsMeasures of association Spearman's rho Kendall's tau positive dependence properties positive quadrant dependence total positivity of order two copulas;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:14:y:1992:i:4:p:269-274. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.