On measures of association as measures of positive dependence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Krajka, A., 1998. "On the class of g-monotone dependence functions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 213-227, August.
- Aloysius Siow, 2015.
"Testing Becker's Theory of Positive Assortative Matching,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 33(2), pages 409-441.
- Aloysius Siow, 2009. "Testing Becker's Theory of Positive Assortative Matching," Working Papers tecipa-356, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Fang, Hong-Bin & Fang, Kai-Tai & Kotz, Samuel, 2002. "The Meta-elliptical Distributions with Given Marginals," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 1-16, July.
- Lai, C. D. & Xie, M., 2000. "A new family of positive quadrant dependent bivariate distributions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 46(4), pages 359-364, February.
- Stoyanov, Jordan, 1995. "Dependency measure for sets of random events or random variables," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 13-20, April.
More about this item
KeywordsMeasures of association Spearman's rho Kendall's tau positive dependence properties positive quadrant dependence total positivity of order two copulas;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:14:y:1992:i:4:p:269-274. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .