Stochastic calculus with respect to fractional Brownian motion with Hurst parameter lesser than
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ciprian Necula, 2008. "Pricing European and Barrier Options in the Fractional Black-Scholes Market," Advances in Economic and Financial Research - DOFIN Working Paper Series 20, Bucharest University of Economics, Center for Advanced Research in Finance and Banking - CARFIB.
- Bardina, X. & Nourdin, I. & Rovira, C. & Tindel, S., 2010. "Weak approximation of a fractional SDE," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 120(1), pages 39-65, January.
- León, Jorge A. & Nualart, David, 2005. "An extension of the divergence operator for Gaussian processes," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 115(3), pages 481-492, March.
- Jolis, Maria & Viles, Noèlia, 2010. "Continuity in the Hurst parameter of the law of the symmetric integral with respect to the fractional Brownian motion," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 120(9), pages 1651-1679, August.
- Bender, Christian, 2003. "An Itô formula for generalized functionals of a fractional Brownian motion with arbitrary Hurst parameter," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 104(1), pages 81-106, March.
- Cao, Guilan & He, Kai, 2007. "Quasi-sure p-variation of fractional Brownian motion," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 77(5), pages 543-548, March.
- Ciprian Necula, 2008. "A Framework for Derivative Pricing in the Fractional Black-Scholes Market," Advances in Economic and Financial Research - DOFIN Working Paper Series 19, Bucharest University of Economics, Center for Advanced Research in Finance and Banking - CARFIB.
- Coutin, Laure & Nualart, David & Tudor, Ciprian A., 2001. "Tanaka formula for the fractional Brownian motion," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 94(2), pages 301-315, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:spapps:v:86:y:2000:i:1:p:121-139. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/505572/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.