Moderate deviations for randomly perturbed dynamical systems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Klebaner, Fima C., 1993. "Population-dependent branching processes with a threshold," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 115-127, May.
- Puhalskii, A., 1994. "The method of stochastic exponentials for large deviations," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 45-70, November.
- Dembo, Amir & Zajic, Tim, 1997. "Uniform large and moderate deviations for functional empirical processes," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 195-211, May.
- Klebaner, F. C. & Nerman, O., 1994. "Autoregressive approximation in branching processes with a threshold," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 1-7, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li, Yumeng & Wang, Ran & Yao, Nian & Zhang, Shuguang, 2017. "A moderate deviation principle for stochastic Volterra equation," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 122(C), pages 79-85.
- Williams, Noah, 2004.
"Small noise asymptotics for a stochastic growth model,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 119(2), pages 271-298, December.
- Noah Williams, 2003. "Small Noise Asymptotics for a Stochastic Growth Model," Computing in Economics and Finance 2003 262, Society for Computational Economics.
- Noah Williams, 2003. "Small Noise Asymptotics for a Stochastic Growth Model," NBER Working Papers 10194, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsLarge deviations Moderate deviations Markov chains Periodic and chaotic systems Density-dependent branching processes;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:spapps:v:80:y:1999:i:2:p:157-176. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/505572/description#description .