Autoregressive approximation in branching processes with a threshold
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Klebaner, F. C. & Liptser, R., 1999. "Moderate deviations for randomly perturbed dynamical systems," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 80(2), pages 157-176, April.
- Ramanan, Kavita & Zeitouni, Ofer, 1999. "The quasi-stationary distribution for small random perturbations of certain one-dimensional maps," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 25-51, November.
- Williams, Noah, 2004.
"Small noise asymptotics for a stochastic growth model,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 119(2), pages 271-298, December.
- Noah Williams, 2003. "Small Noise Asymptotics for a Stochastic Growth Model," NBER Working Papers 10194, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Noah Williams, 2003. "Small Noise Asymptotics for a Stochastic Growth Model," Computing in Economics and Finance 2003 262, Society for Computational Economics.
- Högnäs, Göran, 1997. "On the quasi-stationary distribution of a stochastic Ricker model," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 243-263, October.
More about this item
KeywordsRandom perturbations Limit cycles Density dependence;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:spapps:v:51:y:1994:i:1:p:1-7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/505572/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.