Admissible investment strategies in continuous trading
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jun Liu & Francis A. Longstaff & Jun Pan, 2003.
"Dynamic Asset Allocation with Event Risk,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 58(1), pages 231-259, February.
- Liu, Jun & Longstaff, Francis & Pan, Jun, 2001. "Dynamic Asset Allocation with Event Risk," University of California at Los Angeles, Anderson Graduate School of Management qt9fm6t5nb, Anderson Graduate School of Management, UCLA.
- Jun Liu & Francis A. Longstaff & Jun Pan, 2002. "Dynamic Asset Allocation With Event Risk," NBER Working Papers 9103, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aase, Knut K., 2004. "Jump Dynamics: The Equity Premium and the Risk-Free Rate Puzzles," Discussion Papers 2004/12, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Traian A. Pirvu & Gordan Zitkovic, 2007. "Maximizing the Growth Rate under Risk Constraints," Papers 0706.0480, arXiv.org.
- Traian A. Pirvu & Gordan Žitković, 2009. "Maximizing The Growth Rate Under Risk Constraints," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(3), pages 423-455.
- Le Courtois, Olivier & Menoncin, Francesco, 2015. "Portfolio optimisation with jumps: Illustration with a pension accumulation scheme," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 127-137.
- Jan Palczewski & Lukasz Stettner, 2007. "Growth-optimal portfolios under transaction costs," Papers 0707.3198, arXiv.org.
More about this item
Keywordsoptimal investment portfolio optimization continuous time model with diffusion and jumps;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:spapps:v:30:y:1988:i:2:p:291-301. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/505572/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.