Generalized fractional smoothness and Lp-variation of BSDEs with non-Lipschitz terminal condition
We relate the Lp-variation, 2≤p<∞, of a solution of a backward stochastic differential equation with a path-dependent terminal condition to a generalized notion of fractional smoothness. This concept of fractional smoothness takes into account the quantitative propagation of singularities in time.
Volume (Year): 122 (2012)
Issue (Month): 5 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/505572/description#description|
|Order Information:|| Postal: http://http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/supportfaq.cws_home/regional|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bouchard, Bruno & Touzi, Nizar, 2004. "Discrete-time approximation and Monte-Carlo simulation of backward stochastic differential equations," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 111(2), pages 175-206, June.
- Briand, Ph. & Delyon, B. & Hu, Y. & Pardoux, E. & Stoica, L., 2003. "Lp solutions of backward stochastic differential equations," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 108(1), pages 109-129, November.
- Hu, Ying & Ma, JinJin, 2004. "Nonlinear Feynman-Kac formula and discrete-functional-type BSDEs with continuous coefficients," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 112(1), pages 23-51, July.
- Emmanuel Temam & Emmanuel Gobet, 2001. "Discrete time hedging errors for options with irregular payoffs," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 357-367.
- Delarue, François, 2002. "On the existence and uniqueness of solutions to FBSDEs in a non-degenerate case," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 99(2), pages 209-286, June.
- Rainer Avikainen, 2009. "On irregular functionals of SDEs and the Euler scheme," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 381-401, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:spapps:v:122:y:2012:i:5:p:2078-2116. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.