Generalized fractional smoothness and Lp-variation of BSDEs with non-Lipschitz terminal condition
We relate the Lp-variation, 2≤p<∞, of a solution of a backward stochastic differential equation with a path-dependent terminal condition to a generalized notion of fractional smoothness. This concept of fractional smoothness takes into account the quantitative propagation of singularities in time.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 122 (2012)
Issue (Month): 5 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/505572/description#description|
|Order Information:|| Postal: http://http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/supportfaq.cws_home/regional|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bouchard, Bruno & Touzi, Nizar, 2004. "Discrete-time approximation and Monte-Carlo simulation of backward stochastic differential equations," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 111(2), pages 175-206, June.
- Briand, Ph. & Delyon, B. & Hu, Y. & Pardoux, E. & Stoica, L., 2003. "Lp solutions of backward stochastic differential equations," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 108(1), pages 109-129, November.
- Rainer Avikainen, 2009. "On irregular functionals of SDEs and the Euler scheme," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 381-401, September.
- Hu, Ying & Ma, JinJin, 2004. "Nonlinear Feynman-Kac formula and discrete-functional-type BSDEs with continuous coefficients," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 112(1), pages 23-51, July.
- Emmanuel Temam & Emmanuel Gobet, 2001. "Discrete time hedging errors for options with irregular payoffs," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 357-367.
- Delarue, François, 2002. "On the existence and uniqueness of solutions to FBSDEs in a non-degenerate case," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 99(2), pages 209-286, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:spapps:v:122:y:2012:i:5:p:2078-2116. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.