Generalized fractional smoothness and Lp-variation of BSDEs with non-Lipschitz terminal condition
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hu, Ying & Ma, JinJin, 2004. "Nonlinear Feynman-Kac formula and discrete-functional-type BSDEs with continuous coefficients," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 112(1), pages 23-51, July.
- Bouchard, Bruno & Touzi, Nizar, 2004. "Discrete-time approximation and Monte-Carlo simulation of backward stochastic differential equations," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 111(2), pages 175-206, June.
- Rainer Avikainen, 2009. "On irregular functionals of SDEs and the Euler scheme," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 381-401, September.
- Delarue, François, 2002. "On the existence and uniqueness of solutions to FBSDEs in a non-degenerate case," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 99(2), pages 209-286, June.
- Briand, Ph. & Delyon, B. & Hu, Y. & Pardoux, E. & Stoica, L., 2003. "Lp solutions of backward stochastic differential equations," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 108(1), pages 109-129, November.
- Emmanuel Temam & Emmanuel Gobet, 2001. "Discrete time hedging errors for options with irregular payoffs," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 357-367.
More about this item
KeywordsBackward stochastic differential equation; Lp-variation; Fractional smoothness; Besov spaces;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:spapps:v:122:y:2012:i:5:p:2078-2116. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/505572/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.