Decomposability for stable processes
We characterize all possible independent symmetric α-stable (SαS) components of an SαS process, 0<α<2. In particular, we focus on stationary SαS processes and their independent stationary SαS components. We also develop a parallel characterization theory for max-stable processes.
Volume (Year): 122 (2012)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/505572/description#description|
|Order Information:|| Postal: http://http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/supportfaq.cws_home/regional|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cambanis, Stamatis & Hardin, Clyde D. & Weron, Aleksander, 1987. "Ergodic properties of stationary stable processes," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 1-18, February.
- Hardin, Clyde D., 1982. "On the spectral representation of symmetric stable processes," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 385-401, September.
- Wang, Yizao & Stoev, Stilian A., 2010. "On the association of sum- and max-stable processes," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(5-6), pages 480-488, March.
- Cambanis, Stamatis & Maejima, Makoto & Samorodnitsky, Gennady, 1992. "Characterization of linear and harmonizable fractional stable motions," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 91-110, August.
- Pipiras, Vladas, 2007. "Nonminimal sets, their projections and integral representations of stable processes," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 117(9), pages 1285-1302, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:spapps:v:122:y:2012:i:3:p:1093-1109. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.