Strong mixing properties of max-infinitely divisible random fields
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kabluchko, Zakhar & Schlather, Martin, 2010. "Ergodic properties of max-infinitely divisible processes," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 120(3), pages 281-295, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Davis, Richard A. & Mikosch, Thomas & Zhao, Yuwei, 2013. "Measures of serial extremal dependence and their estimation," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 123(7), pages 2575-2602.
- Das, Bikramjit & Engelke, Sebastian & Hashorva, Enkelejd, 2015. "Extremal behavior of squared Bessel processes attracted by the Brown–Resnick process," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 125(2), pages 780-796.
- Yong Bum Cho & Richard A. Davis & Souvik Ghosh, 2016. "Asymptotic Properties of the Empirical Spatial Extremogram," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 43(3), pages 757-773, September.
- Richard A. Davis & Claudia Klüppelberg & Christina Steinkohl, 2013. "Statistical inference for max-stable processes in space and time," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 75(5), pages 791-819, November.
More about this item
KeywordsAbsolute regularity coefficient; Max-infinitely divisible random field; Max-stable random field; Central limit theorem for weakly dependent random field;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:spapps:v:122:y:2012:i:11:p:3790-3811. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/505572/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.