Infertility treatment and fertility-specific distress: A longitudinal analysis of a population-based sample of U.S. women
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Eugster, A. & Vingerhoets, A. J. J. M., 1999. "Psychological aspects of in vitro fertilization: a review," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 48(5), pages 575-589, March.
- King, Rosalind Berkowitz, 2003. "Subfecundity and anxiety in a nationally representative sample," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 56(4), pages 739-751, February.
- Mindes, Erica J. & Ingram, Kathleen M. & Kliewer, Wendy & James, Cathy A., 2003. "Longitudinal analyses of the relationship between unsupportive social interactions and psychological adjustment among women with fertility problems," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 56(10), pages 2165-2180, May.
- Greil, Arthur L., 1997. "Infertility and psychological distress: A critical review of the literature," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 45(11), pages 1679-1704, December.
- White, Lynn & McQuillan, Julia & Greil, Arthur L. & Johnson, David R., 2006. "Infertility: Testing a helpseeking model," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 62(4), pages 1031-1041, February.
- Malin, Maili & Hemminki, Elina & Räikkönen, Outi & Sihvo, Sinikka & Perälä, M-L, 2001. "What do women want? Women's experiences of infertility treatment," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 123-133, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:socmed:v:188:y:2017:i:c:p:21-29 is not listed on IDEAS
- Karina Shreffler & Stacy Tiemeyer & Cassandra Dorius & Tiffany Spierling & Arthur Greil & Julia McQuillan, 2016. "Infertility and fertility intentions, desires, and outcomes among US women," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 35(39), pages 1149-1168, October.
- Jansen, Natalie Anne & Saint Onge, Jarron M., 2015. "An internet forum analysis of stigma power perceptions among women seeking fertility treatment in the United States," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 147(C), pages 184-189.
More about this item
KeywordsInfertility Infertility treatment Fertility-specific distress Longitudinal women USA;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed:v:73:y:2011:i:1:p:87-94. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .