Sequence analysis in multilevel models. A study on different sources of patient cues in medical consultations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Piccolo, Lidia Del & Mazzi, Mariangela & Saltini, Anna & Zimmermann, Christa, 2002. "Inter and intra individual variations in physicians' verbal behaviour during primary care consultations," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 55(10), pages 1871-1885, November.
- Street, Richard L., 1992. "Communicative styles and adaptations in physician-parent consultations," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 34(10), pages 1155-1163, May.
- Epstein, Ronald M. & Franks, Peter & Fiscella, Kevin & Shields, Cleveland G. & Meldrum, Sean C. & Kravitz, Richard L. & Duberstein, Paul R., 2005. "Measuring patient-centered communication in Patient-Physician consultations: Theoretical and practical issues," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 61(7), pages 1516-1528, October.
- Eide, Hilde & Quera, Vicenç & Graugaard, Peter & Finset, Arnstein, 2004. "Physician-patient dialogue surrounding patients' expression of concern: applying sequence analysis to RIAS," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 145-155, July.
- Zandbelt, Linda C. & Smets, Ellen M.A. & Oort, Frans J. & de Haes, Hanneke C.J.M., 2005. "Coding patient-centred behaviour in the medical encounter," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 61(3), pages 661-671, August.
More about this item
KeywordsSequence analysis Cue Medical consultation Physician-patient communication Verona Medical Interview Classification System (VR-MICS) Italy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed:v:65:y:2007:i:11:p:2357-2370. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .