Socioeconomic determinants of mortality in two Canadian provinces: Multilevel modelling and neighborhood context
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- van Hooijdonk, Carolien & Droomers, Mariël & van Loon, Jeanne A.M. & van der Lucht, Fons & Kunst, Anton E., 2007. "Exceptions to the rule: Healthy deprived areas and unhealthy wealthy areas," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 64(6), pages 1326-1342, March.
- Gulati, Namrata & Ray, Tridip, 2016.
"Inequality, neighbourhoods and welfare of the poor,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 122(C), pages 214-228.
- Namrata Gulati & Tridip Ray, 2011. "Inequality, neighbourhoods and welfare of the poor," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers 11-07, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- Meijer, Mathias & Röhl, Jeannette & Bloomfield, Kim & Grittner, Ulrike, 2012. "Do neighborhoods affect individual mortality? A systematic review and meta-analysis of multilevel studies," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 74(8), pages 1204-1212.
- Martin Gächter & Engelbert Theurl, 2010. "Convergence of the Health Status at the Local Level: Empirical Evidence from Austria," NRN working papers 2010-09, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Albor, C. & Uphoff, E.P. & Stafford, M. & Ballas, D. & Wilkinson, R.G. & Pickett, K.E., 2014. "The effects of socioeconomic incongruity in the neighbourhood on social support, self-esteem and mental health in England," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 1-9.
- Roos, Leslie L. & Brownell, Marni & Lix, Lisa & Roos, Noralou P. & Walld, Randy & MacWilliam, Leonard, 2008. "From health research to social research: Privacy, methods, approaches," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 117-129, January.
More about this item
KeywordsHealth status Income Mortality Socioeconomic factors Record linkage Registry;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed:v:59:y:2004:i:7:p:1435-1447. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.