The role of social support and self-esteem in the presence and course of depressive symptoms: a comparison of cancer patients and individuals from the general population
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thompson, Tess & Rodebaugh, Thomas L. & Pérez, Maria & Struthers, James & Sefko, Julianne A. & Lian, Min & Schootman, Mario & Jeffe, Donna B., 2016. "Influence of neighborhood-level factors on social support in early-stage breast cancer patients and controls," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 156(C), pages 55-63.
- Schroevers, Maya & Ranchor, Adelita V. & Sanderman, Robbert, 2006. "Adjustment to cancer in the 8 years following diagnosis: A longitudinal study comparing cancer survivors with healthy individuals," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 598-610, August.
- Rodin, Gary & Lo, Christopher & Mikulincer, Mario & Donner, Allan & Gagliese, Lucia & Zimmermann, Camilla, 2009. "Pathways to distress: The multiple determinants of depression, hopelessness, and the desire for hastened death in metastatic cancer patients," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 562-569, February.
- Heponiemi, Tarja & Elovainio, Marko & Kivimäki, Mika & Pulkki, Laura & Puttonen, Sampsa & Keltikangas-Järvinen, Liisa, 2006. "The longitudinal effects of social support and hostility on depressive tendencies," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 63(5), pages 1374-1382, September.
- repec:eee:socmed:v:192:y:2017:i:c:p:134-142 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCancer Depressive symptoms Resources Social support Self-esteem Longitudinal The Netherlands;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed:v:57:y:2003:i:2:p:375-385. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.