A socio-legal and economic analysis of contracting in the NHS internal market using a case study of contracting for district nursing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Deininger, Klaus & Squire, Lyn, 1996.
"A New Data Set Measuring Income Inequality,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 10(3), pages 565-591, September.
- Klaus Deininger & Lyn Squire, 1996. "A New Data Set Measuring Income Inequality," CEMA Working Papers 512, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Hongyi Li & Lyn Squire & Tao Zhang & Heng-fu Zou, 1999. "A Data Set on Income Distribution," CEMA Working Papers 575, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Ettner, Susan L., 1996. "New evidence on the relationship between income and health," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 67-85, February.
- Godfrey, Leslie G & McAleer, Michael & McKenzie, Colin R, 1988. "Variable Addition and LaGrange Multiplier Tests for Linear and Logarithmic Regression Models," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 70(3), pages 492-503, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Donato, Ronald, 2010. "Extending transaction cost economics: Towards a synthesised approach for analysing contracting in health care markets with experience from the Australian private sector," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 71(11), pages 1989-1996, December.
- Harris, Rebecca & Brown, Stephen & Holt, Robin & Perkins, Elizabeth, 2014. "Do institutional logics predict interpretation of contract rules at the dental chair-side?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, pages 81-89.
- Palmer, Natasha & Mills, Anne, 2005. "Contracts in the real world: Case studies from Southern Africa," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 60(11), pages 2505-2514, June.
- Ashton, Toni & Cumming, Jacqueline & McLean, Janet, 2004. "Contracting for health services in a public health system: the New Zealand experience," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 21-31, July.
- Oliveira Cruz, Valeria & McPake, Barbara, 2010. "The "aid contract" and its compensation scheme: A case study of the performance of the Ugandan health sector," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 71(7), pages 1357-1365, October.
- Allen, Pauline & Hommel, Petra Riemer, 2006. "What are `third way' governments learning? Health care consumers and quality in England and Germany," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 202-212, April.
- Guinness, Lorna, 2011. "What can transaction costs tell us about governance in the delivery of large scale HIV prevention programmes in southern India?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 72(12), pages 1939-1947, June.
- Allen, Pauline, 2006. "New localism in the English National Health Service: What is it for?," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 79(2-3), pages 244-252, December.
- Petsoulas, Christina & Allen, Pauline & Hughes, David & Vincent-Jones, Peter & Roberts, Jennifer, 2011. "The use of standard contracts in the English National Health Service: A case study analysis," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 73(2), pages 185-192, July.
More about this item
KeywordsContacting Internal markets Purchaser-provider split GP fundholding Transaction costs District nursing UK;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed:v:54:y:2002:i:2:p:255-266. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .