Hong Kong Chinese daughters' intergenerational caregiving obligations: : a cultural model approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Meliyanni Johar & Shiko Maruyama, 2012.
"Externality and Strategic Interaction in the Location Choice of Siblings under Altruism toward Parents,"
201201, ARC Centre of Excellence in Population Ageing Research (CEPAR), Australian School of Business, University of New South Wales.
- Meliyanni Johar & Shiko Maruyama, 2012. "Externality and Strategic Interaction in the Location Choice of Siblings under Altruism toward Parents," Discussion Papers 2012-15, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Mendez-Luck, Carolyn A. & Kennedy, David P. & Wallace, Steven P., 2009. "Guardians of health: The dimensions of elder caregiving among women in a Mexico City neighborhood," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 228-234, January.
- repec:wly:quante:v:8:y:2017:i:1:p:277-316 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shiko Maruyama & Meliyanni Johar, 2017.
"Do siblings free‐ride in “being there” for parents?,"
Econometric Society, vol. 8(1), pages 277-316, March.
- Shiko Maruyama & Meliyanni Johar, 2013. "Do Siblings Free-Ride in "Being There" for Parents?," Discussion Papers 2013-06, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
More about this item
KeywordsDaughters Caregiving Aging Filial obligation Cultural models Hong Kong Chinese;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed:v:53:y:2001:i:9:p:1125-1134. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.