The spring peak in suicides: A cross-national analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matt Williams & Stephen Hill & John Spicer, 2015. "Will climate change increase or decrease suicide rates? The differing effects of geographical, seasonal, and irregular variation in temperature on suicide incidence," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 130(4), pages 519-528, June.
- Bergen, Helen & Hawton, Keith, 2007. "Variation in deliberate self-harm around Christmas and New Year," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 65(5), pages 855-867, September.
- Ferdi Botha, 2012. "The Economics Of Suicide In South Africa," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 80(4), pages 526-552, December.
- Joe Chen & Yun Jeong Choi & Kohta Mori & Yasuyuki Sawada & Saki Sugano, 2012. "Socio‐Economic Studies On Suicide: A Survey," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(2), pages 271-306, April.
- Ajdacic-Gross, Vladeta & Bopp, Matthias & Ring, Mariann & Gutzwiller, Felix & Rossler, Wulf, 2010. "Seasonality in suicide - A review and search of new concepts for explaining the heterogeneous phenomena," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 71(4), pages 657-666, August.
More about this item
Keywordssuicide seasonality (seasons) cross-national mortality;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed:v:40:y:1995:i:2:p:223-230. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.