Dani Rodrik, One Economics Many Recipes: Globalization, Institutions, and Economic Growth , Princeton University Press, Princeton (2007) ISBN 978-0-691-14117-6 263 pages, Paperback
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Eduardo Wills, 2009. "Spirituality and Subjective Well-Being: Evidences for a New Domain in the Personal Well-Being Index," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 49-69, March.
- Easterlin, Richard A, 2001. "Income and Happiness: Towards an Unified Theory," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 111(473), pages 465-484, July.
- Gasper, D.R. & van der Maesen, L.J.G. & Truong, T-D. & Walker, A., 2008. "Human security and social quality: contrasts and complementaries," ISS Working Papers - General Series 18731, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Gasper, Des, 2010. "Understanding the diversity of conceptions of well-being and quality of life," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 351-360, June.
- Maria Ana Lugo, 2007.
"Employment: A Proposal for Internationally Comparable Indicators,"
Oxford Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(4), pages 361-378.
- Maria Ana Lugo, 2007. "Employment: A proposal for Internationally Comparable Indicators," OPHI Working Papers ophiwp002, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Robert Cummins, 1996. "The domains of life satisfaction: An attempt to order chaos," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 38(3), pages 303-328, January.
- Easterlin, Richard A., 1995. "Will raising the incomes of all increase the happiness of all?," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 35-47, June.
- Forero, Clemente & Wills, Eduardo & Andonova, Veneta & Orozco, Luz Elena & Pardo, Oscar, 2010. "Violence, insecurity and hybrid organizational forms: A study in conflict-ridden zones in Colombia," Galeras. Working Papers Series 030, Universidad de Los Andes. Facultad de Administración. School of Management.
- Des Gasper, 2005. "Securing Humanity: Situating 'Human Security' as Concept and Discourse," Journal of Human Development and Capabilities, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(2), pages 221-245.
- Robert Cummins & Richard Eckersley & Julie Pallant & Jackie van Vugt & RoseAnne Misajon, 2003. "Developing a National Index of Subjective Wellbeing: The Australian Unity Wellbeing Index," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 64(2), pages 159-190, November.
- Rachael Diprose, 2007. "Physical Safety and Security: A Proposal for Internationally Comparable Indicators of Violence," Oxford Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(4), pages 431-458.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceco:v:40:y:2011:i:1:p:97-98. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620175 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.