Leadership, not leaders: On the study of leadership as practices and interactions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liliana Crăciun & Marian Năstase & Tănase Stamule & Cristian Vizitiu, 2015. "Leadership in Romanian Small to Medium Enterprises," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(4), pages 1-16, April.
- Perttu Salovaara, 2015. "What can the coworking movement tell us about the future of workplaces?," Chapters,in: Leadership in Spaces and Places, chapter 1, pages 27-48 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Florence Allard-Poesi, 2015. "Dancing in the dark: Making sense of managerial roles during strategic conversations," Post-Print hal-01490734, HAL.
- Dima, Alina Mihaela & Vasilache, Simona & Agoston, Simona & Ghinea, Valentina & Stamule, Tanase, 2011. "Leadership Challenges In Today’s Academia," MPRA Paper 35019, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Agnieszka Brzozowska & Julita Majczyk, 2015. "Shared Leadership Among Vietnamese Entrepreneuers In Poland," GUT FME Conference Publications,in: Katarzyna Stankiewicz (ed.), Contemporary Issues and Challenges in Human Resource Management, chapter 8, pages 87-95 Faculty of Management and Economics, Gdansk University of Technology.
- Ilan Riss, 2016. "Leadership in migration systems: the case of israel," Interdisciplinary Description of Complex Systems - scientific journal, Croatian Interdisciplinary Society Provider Homepage: http://indecs.eu, vol. 14(2), pages 194-211.
- Jürgen Hauber & Chantal Ruppert-Winkel, 2012. "Moving towards Energy Self-Sufficiency Based on Renewables: Comparative Case Studies on the Emergence of Regional Processes of Socio-Technical Change in Germany," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(4), pages 1-40, March.
- Florence Allard-Poesi, 2015. "Dancing in the Dark: Making Sense of Managerial Roles during Strategic Conversations," Working Papers hal-01145772, HAL.
- Florence Allard-Poesi & Yvonne Giordano, 2015. "Performing Leadership "In-Between" Earth and Sky," Post-Print hal-01172683, HAL.
- Florence Allard-Poesi & Yvonne Giordano, 2014. "Performing Leadership ‘In-Between’ Earth and Sky," Post-Print hal-01123784, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsDistributed leadership Process ontology Interactions Social constructionism Practice Relational leadership;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:scaman:v:26:y:2010:i:1:p:77-86. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/872/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .