Leadership, not leaders: On the study of leadership as practices and interactions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liliana Crăciun & Marian Năstase & Tănase Stamule & Cristian Vizitiu, 2015. "Leadership in Romanian Small to Medium Enterprises," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(4), pages 1-16, April.
- Ilan Riss, 2016. "Leadership in migration systems: the case of israel," Interdisciplinary Description of Complex Systems - scientific journal, Croatian Interdisciplinary Society Provider Homepage: http://indecs.eu, vol. 14(2), pages 194-211.
- Perttu Salovaara, 2015. "What can the coworking movement tell us about the future of workplaces?," Chapters,in: Leadership in Spaces and Places, chapter 1, pages 27-48 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Jürgen Hauber & Chantal Ruppert-Winkel, 2012. "Moving towards Energy Self-Sufficiency Based on Renewables: Comparative Case Studies on the Emergence of Regional Processes of Socio-Technical Change in Germany," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(4), pages 1-40, March.
- Florence Allard-Poesi, 2015. "Dancing in the dark: Making sense of managerial roles during strategic conversations," Post-Print hal-01490734, HAL.
- Florence Allard-Poesi, 2015. "Dancing in the Dark: Making Sense of Managerial Roles during Strategic Conversations," Working Papers hal-01145772, HAL.
- Dima, Alina Mihaela & Vasilache, Simona & Agoston, Simona & Ghinea, Valentina & Stamule, Tanase, 2011. "Leadership Challenges In Today’s Academia," MPRA Paper 35019, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Florence Allard-Poesi & Yvonne Giordano, 2015. "Performing Leadership "In-Between" Earth and Sky," Post-Print hal-01172683, HAL.
- Florence Allard-Poesi & Yvonne Giordano, 2014. "Performing Leadership ‘In-Between’ Earth and Sky," Post-Print hal-01123784, HAL.
- Agnieszka Brzozowska & Julita Majczyk, 2015. "Shared Leadership Among Vietnamese Entrepreneuers In Poland," GUT FME Conference Publications,in: Katarzyna Stankiewicz (ed.), Contemporary Issues and Challenges in Human Resource Management, chapter 8, pages 87-95 Faculty of Management and Economics, Gdansk University of Technology.
More about this item
KeywordsDistributed leadership Process ontology Interactions Social constructionism Practice Relational leadership;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:scaman:v:26:y:2010:i:1:p:77-86. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/872/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.