Incentives and income taxation: the implementation of individual revenue requirement functions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marcus Berliant & Frank H. Page, 2006.
"Budget Balancedness and Optimal Income Taxation,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 8(3), pages 409-451, August.
- Berliant, Marcus & Page Jr., Frank H., 2003. "Budget Balancedness and Optimal Income Taxation," Working Papers 1164, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Marcus Berliant & Frank H. Page Jr., 2004. "Budget Balancedness and Optimal Income Taxation," Public Economics 0407016, EconWPA.
- Berliant, M. & Gouveia, M., 1990.
"Incentive Compatible Income Taxation, Individual Revenue Requirements And Welfare,"
RCER Working Papers
234, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Berliant, Marcus & Gouveia, Miguel, 2001. "Incentive compatible income taxation, individual revenue requirements and welfare," MPRA Paper 84374, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Waly Wane, 2002. "Income Taxation and Tax Evasion in a Finite Economy," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 3(2), pages 407-431, November.
- Mullat, Joseph E., 2010. "The Reality and Masquerade behind Bargaining over Welfare Pie Sizing, Delivery and Slicing," MPRA Paper 24932, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:gam:jscscx:v:5:y:2016:i:1:p:7:d:63285 is not listed on IDEAS
- Joseph E. Mullat, 2016. "The Left- and Right-Wing Political Power Design: The Dilemma of Welfare Policy with Low-Income Relief," Social Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(1), pages 1-33, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:riceco:v:50:y:1996:i:4:p:389-400. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622941 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .