Implications of seeing economic variables through an aggregation window
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giovanni Urga & Lorenzo Trapani, 2004.
"Cointegration versus Spurious Regression in Heterogeneous Panels,"
Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings
266, Econometric Society.
- Giovanni Urga & Lorenzo Trapani, 2004. "Cointegration Versus Spurious Regression In Heterogeneous Panels," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2004 74, Royal Economic Society.
- Pesaran, M. Hashem & Chudik, Alexander, 2014.
"Aggregation in large dynamic panels,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 178(P2), pages 273-285.
- Hashem M. Pesaran & Alexander Chudik, 2011. "Aggregation in Large Dynamic Panels," CESifo Working Paper Series 3346, CESifo Group Munich.
- Pesaran, M. Hashem & Chudik, Alexander, 2011. "Aggregation in Large Dynamic Panels," IZA Discussion Papers 5478, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pesaran, M. Hashem & Chudik, Alexander, 2011. "Aggregation in large dynamic panels," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 101, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Pesaran, M.H. & Chudik, A., 2011. "Aggregation in Large Dynamic Panels," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1118, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Trapani, Lorenzo & Urga, Giovanni, 2010.
"Micro versus macro cointegration in heterogeneous panels,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 155(1), pages 1-18, March.
- Lorenzo Trapani & Giovanni Urga, 2007. "Micro versus Macro Cointegration in Heterogeneous Panels," Working Papers 0711, Department of Economics and Technology Management, University of Bergamo.
- Kourentzes, Nikolaos & Petropoulos, Fotios & Trapero, Juan R., 2014. "Improving forecasting by estimating time series structural components across multiple frequencies," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 291-302.
- Andrawis, Robert R. & Atiya, Amir F. & El-Shishiny, Hisham, 2011. "Combination of long term and short term forecasts, with application to tourism demand forecasting," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 870-886, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:riceco:v:47:y:1993:i:3:p:269-279. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622941 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.