Ocean alternative energy: The view from China--'small is beautiful'
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:74:y:2017:i:c:p:860-872 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hammar, Linus & Ehnberg, Jimmy & Mavume, Alberto & Francisco, Francisco & Molander, Sverker, 2012. "Simplified site-screening method for micro tidal current turbines applied in Mozambique," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 414-422.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:80:y:2017:i:c:p:380-389 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hammar, Linus & Ehnberg, Jimmy & Mavume, Alberto & Cuamba, Boaventura C. & Molander, Sverker, 2012. "Renewable ocean energy in the Western Indian Ocean," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(7), pages 4938-4950.
- Ma, Hengyun & Oxley, Les & Gibson, John & Li, Wen, 2010. "A survey of China's renewable energy economy," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 438-445, January.
- Charlier, Roger H., 2003. "Sustainable co-generation from the tides:: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 187-213, June.
- Lee, Dal Soo & Oh, Sang-Ho & Yi, Jin-Hak & Park, Woo-Sun & Cho, Hyu-Sang & Kim, Duk-Gu & Eom, Hyun-Min & Ahn, Suk-Jin, 2010. "Experimental investigation on the relationship between sluice caisson shape of tidal power plant and the water discharge capability," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 2243-2256.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus:v:5:y:2001:i:4:p:403-409. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.