Life cycle cost of ethanol production from cassava in Thailand
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhu, L.D. & Hiltunen, E. & Antila, E. & Zhong, J.J. & Yuan, Z.H. & Wang, Z.M., 2014. "Microalgal biofuels: Flexible bioenergies for sustainable development," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 1035-1046.
- Sánchez, Antonio Santos & Silva, Yuri Lopes & Kalid, Ricardo Araújo & Cohim, Eduardo & Torres, Ednildo Andrade, 2017. "Waste bio-refineries for the cassava starch industry: New trends and review of alternatives," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 1265-1275.
- Mohammadnejad, M. & Ghazvini, M. & Mahlia, T.M.I. & Andriyana, A., 2011. "A review on energy scenario and sustainable energy in Iran," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(9), pages 4652-4658.
- Awad, Omar I. & Ali, Obed M. & Mamat, Rizalman & Abdullah, A.A. & Najafi, G. & Kamarulzaman, M.K. & Yusri, I.M. & Noor, M.M., 2017. "Using fusel oil as a blend in gasoline to improve SI engine efficiencies: A comprehensive review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 1232-1242.
- Masum, B.M. & Masjuki, H.H. & Kalam, M.A. & Rizwanul Fattah, I.M. & Palash, S.M. & Abedin, M.J., 2013. "Effect of ethanol–gasoline blend on NOx emission in SI engine," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 209-222.
- Ishola, Mofoluwake M. & Brandberg, Tomas & Sanni, Sikiru A. & Taherzadeh, Mohammad J., 2013. "Biofuels in Nigeria: A critical and strategic evaluation," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 554-560.
- Arora, Richa & Behera, Shuvashish & Kumar, Sachin, 2015. "Bioprospecting thermophilic/thermotolerant microbes for production of lignocellulosic ethanol: A future perspective," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 699-717.
More about this item
KeywordsThailand Cassava Ethanol cost Competitive price;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus:v:15:y:2011:i:2:p:1343-1349. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.