High-brightness LEDs--Energy efficient lighting sources and their potential in indoor plant cultivation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wang, Tianyue & Wu, Gaoxiang & Chen, Jiewei & Cui, Peng & Chen, Zexi & Yan, Yangyang & Zhang, Yan & Li, Meicheng & Niu, Dongxiao & Li, Baoguo & Chen, Hongyi, 2017. "Integration of solar technology to modern greenhouse in China: Current status, challenges and prospect," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 1178-1188.
- Yeh, Pulin & Yeh, Naichia & Lee, Chin-Hai & Ding, Ting-Jou, 2017. "Applications of LEDs in optical sensors and chemical sensing device for detection of biochemicals, heavy metals, and environmental nutrients," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 461-468.
- Singh, Devesh & Basu, Chandrajit & Meinhardt-Wollweber, Merve & Roth, Bernhard, 2015. "LEDs for energy efficient greenhouse lighting," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 139-147.
- Yeh, Naichia & Ding, Ting Jou & Yeh, Pulin, 2015. "Light-emitting diodes׳ light qualities and their corresponding scientific applications," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 55-61.
- Yeh, Naichia & Yeh, Pulin & Shih, Naichien & Byadgi, Omkar & Chih Cheng, Ta, 2014. "Applications of light-emitting diodes in researches conducted in aquatic environment," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 611-618.
- Danilo Loconsole & Giacomo Cocetta & Piero Santoro & Antonio Ferrante, 2019. "Optimization of LED Lighting and Quality Evaluation of Romaine Lettuce Grown in An Innovative Indoor Cultivation System," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(3), pages 1-16, February.
- Yeh, Naichia & Yeh, Pulin & Chang, Yuan-Hsiou, 2015. "Artificial floating islands for environmental improvement," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 616-622.
- Pawade, V.B. & Swart, H.C. & Dhoble, S.J., 2015. "Review of rare earth activated blue emission phosphors prepared by combustion synthesis," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 596-612.
- Yeh, Naichia & Yeh, Pulin, 2013. "Organic solar cells: Their developments and potentials," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 421-431.
- Yeh, Naichia Gary & Wu, Chia-Hao & Cheng, Ta Chih, 2010. "Light-emitting diodes--Their potential in biomedical applications," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(8), pages 2161-2166, October.
- Chiara Burattini & Benedetta Mattoni & Fabio Bisegna, 2017. "The Impact of Spectral Composition of White LEDs on Spinach ( Spinacia oleracea ) Growth and Development," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(9), pages 1-14, September.
More about this item
KeywordsAgriculture lighting LED Indoor farming;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus:v:13:y:2009:i:8:p:2175-2180. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.